Mentoring and other WAMITAB related support Services & Training (bespoke training)
In addition to our WAMITAB Assessment services EWS can provide mentoring for WAMITAB Operator Competence Courses. This is provided on a one to one basis though one of our experienced assessors. Mentoring and Assessment in never carried out by the same person as this causes a conflict and would fall outside of WAMITABs strict assessment policies.
Where learners are struggling with the knowledge required to complete the question element of the WAMITAB Level 4 Operator Competence Qualifications EWS provide a one day Environmental Awareness Course aimed at improving an individuals knowledge across the main regulatory and legislative requirements of the industry.
EWS has designed an indepth 1 day training course covering all aspects of duty of care this covers the following:
- Environmental Protection Act 1990 section 34 Duty of care – General legislative background covering requirements from all waste holders/owners
- Registered waste carriers – Who needs to be registered and your obligations
- Waste Brokers and their responsibilities under the Environmental Protection (Duty of Care) Regulations 1991
- The List of Wastes (England) Regulations 2005 – understanding correct EWC coding and sources of waste
- Environmental Protection (Duty of Care) Regulations 1991 – Waste transfer notes. *
- The Hazardous Waste Regulations 2005 – Consignment notes *
- The Transfrontier Shipment of Waste Regulations 2007 – Annex VII completion and requirements
- Receiving/dispatching wastes to/from Exempt waste facilities – what’s authorised
- Failure to comply with the duty of care – possible outcomes and penalties
Other training services include:
Plant Training – all aspects of plant independently assessed
Hazardous Waste Awareness
Violence & Aggression in the workplace
Please contact us for further details.