EWS not only provide a full range of training we also provide full in-house consultancy services to the Waste & Environmental Sectors for both Standard Rules and Bespoke Environmental Permit Applications. As part of these consultancy services we can provide Fire Prevention Plans, Environmental Management Systems and training programs for inhouse delivery by the client. All our training programs come with detailed procedures for adoption by our client ensuring they are fully compliant with the terms of their Environmental Permit and other legal requirements.
Consultancy Services offered:
- Full Environmental Permit Applications (Standard Rules & Bespoke)
- FPP – Fire prevention plans are becoming a standard document for most types of Environmental Permits. These are bespoke to the application site and are not generic in nature and must be approved by the Environment Agency before a new Permit is approved. A copy of the FPP must be forwarded to the Local Fire Brigade before waste operation commence.
- Environmental Management Systems – Essential requirement for all sites. These manual’s are again bespoke to all sites. Comprising of detailed procedures enabling the site to run in compliance with the Environmental Permit. Your local EA officer will request a copy of this document and a copy will be required to be held centrally with the Environment Agency.
- IED – Industrial Emmisons Directive. If sites process more that 10 tonnes of hazardous waste or store more than 50 tonnes of hazardous waste the facility will likely be classified as coming under IED Regulations.
- Independent auditing for all areas of compliance can be provided by our highly experienced consultants.
Please call for full details and prices
Overseas Consultancy Services
EWS provide consultancy services to partners overseas ranging from strategic recycling plans, bespoke environmental training and equipment sourcing through our far reaching contacts in the UK please contact us for more details.